Focus on converting your website visitors not just driving traffic
Conversion rate is a measure of the number of potential customers that go on to perform an action leading to an enquiry, submitting their details or placing an order.
You may think increasing traffic to your website will result in an increase in enquirers and customers. However if your website is focused purely on attracting loads of search users they are likely to be looking for free information and you’re less likely to make many conversions.
Here are a few things to consider if you want to increase conversions and gain more visibility:
- Ensure your web pages are loading quickly.
- Design your website so it displays on all popular devices and browsers.
- Design pages that are easy to navigate and uncluttered.
- Use dedicated landing pages for relevant products and services.
- Offer a selection of contact options, phone, email or live chat.
- Make your USP’s clear and your call to actions compelling.
- Don’t ask too much, when requesting visitors data ask for the absolute minimum.
- Build trust by your choice of URL, site design, accreditations, testimonials and tone of content.
- Be self critical about your website, test it through the eyes of a prospect to ensure the best user experience.
…if you want to discuss further or need clarification on what’s involved please get in touch…